My blogging friend Bridgette at Bridgette’s Digits has invited me to do a challenge on WordPress. This is not one of my favorite things because they remind of the chain letter from our youth that resurfaced recently with email. But I really like Bridgette and am proud of how motivated she has been to become more healthy.
These are the rules:
#1: Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you, Bridgette. And Yes, I’ll get you back for this by the way!
#2: Link back to the challenge creator, Dreams and Movie Screens so the blogger can track your progress.
#3: Share five (5) things about your future, i.e., jobs, kids, marriage, travel, etc., so when you’re old and grey, you can look back to see if any of your future predictions came true.
So here are 5 future predictions from me:
- I expect to hopefully finish the landscaping under the new outdoor shower that Mr. Phat and I had installed recently. Mr. has been excavating, we’ve procured stone and fencing and a promise for a platform. So now we have to put some muscle in to get it useful.
2. I am going to finish the 8 week step challenge that I’m doing at work.
We have to do 630,000 steps in 8 weeks. The log says I’m a bit off pace, but I should be able to catch up today when I work on Future goal #1 above.
3. I expect these two grandkids to grow up healthy and be successful in their endeavors:
4. I expect to continue to enjoy the fruits of this life that I have been blessed with. I have good friends, good health, good family and a great love.
5. This afternoon when some high school friends come for a mini party, I am predicting that there were be laughter and love.
Have a great Sunday everyone!